Pages

Monday, 13 February 2012

I'm not hurt, just needed a prop




H&M Sequin skirt


Hi guys,

Today's post is dedicated to my newly beloved H&M sequin skirt. Now I have to tell you a story about this skirt. I know, I know another story but trust me its not as long as my last story, I promise.

So I decided to pop to my local H&M a few weeks ago because I wanted to get a skirt, as you do. I browsed the sale section and amongst all the unwanted lot this shiny sequin skirt at £7.00 was beaming out at me. It was like heaven in front of my eyes. I happened to turn the skirt around and I saw the devil. A big fat hole in the back, I swear it hurt me. I contemplated about geting it fixed but I am lazy and thought realistically I wont be doing that. So I walked away.

Saturday just gone my mate wanted to go to shopping so we went to Brent Cross shopping centre. I only came along for the ride. Actually I was driving so she came along for the ride lol. Anywho we went into H&M and what did I see staring at me? My sequin skirt. I picked it, turned it around and said your coming with me. The best thing is I got it for £3.00.

Now I sing "glory glory, hallelujah, glory glory, hallelujah!"

See you later guys

xx

H&M sequin skirt = £3.00

3 comments:

  1. omg, i love that skirt!!! i'm so jealous. I went to three h&m this past weeken dand I didn't see that skirt. Happy valentine's day! I'm new to blogging and I'm having a giveaway. Check out my blog if you are interested. I am going to follow you, hope you return the follow =)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy valentines day Kay. Oh no that's a shame about the skirt.

    I will defo check out your blog and follow you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice skirt!

    You have an interesting blog. Wanna follow mine?

    All you have to do is...
    1) Follow me (via Google Friend Connect)
    2) Comment on any of my posts to let me know you’re following.
    Afterwards, I’ll be sure to follow you back!

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete